The Ombudsman may not investigate the following:
- The commencement or conduct of civil or criminal proceedings in any court of law in Grenada or before any international court or tribunal.
- Action taken by the Minister responsible for Foreign Affairs relating to the extradition of any person.
- Any decision or action of the Governor-General or the Public Service Commission relating to the appointment, removal or disciplinary control of any person.
- Any matter which affects the security or external relations of Grenada.
- Complaints made against private individuals or private organizations.
- The grant of honour or awards.
- Any function of the Minister under the Immigration Act / the regulations made thereunder.
- Matters relating to to the grant of liquor licences.
- Matters relating to the regulation of Public Utilities.